True Heritage Brew Singapore Pte Ltd is committed to protecting the company’s employees, properties, information, and reputation from potential threats in the course of our conduct of business. This policy is guided by the company’s basic core values, code of conduct, business ethics and security standards, and it fashions the way we conduct business.
All security activities must adhere to the general principles laid down below:
- All employees and contractors must always be aware of and take responsibility for the security aspects of the company’s business activities;
- Threats analysis and risk evaluations should be conducted on a regular basis;
- Security procedures and guidelines should be seamlessly integrated with business activities;
- “Incident prevention” must be the first priority;
- Security measures and procedures must be subject to regular inspections, validations;
- Appropriate training plans, customer screening, recruitment, contracting and termination procedures must be established and implemented;
- All incidents, including security breaches and irregularities must be reported and recorded. Corrective action should be taken and followed up through regular verifications to improve the overall security standard.
This policy has been approved by our Managing Director. It will be reviewed, and if necessary revised, annually to keep up to date. We welcome interested parties’ comments on the enforcement of the policy and the policy itself.